Very early we will transfer from your hotel to the train station of Ollantaytambo. Then we will board the train that goes through the Sacred Valley of the Incas until we reach the town of Aguas Calientes. In Aguas Calientes we will take the bus that will take us to the Archaeological Park of Machu Picchu, located on top of a mountain.
Once in Machu Picchu our guide will begin the guided tour so that you can better know the history and architecture of the Inca city of Machu Picchu. You will be amazed with the Inca buildings and temples, as well as the natural environment that surrounds them. You will also enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the Machu Picchu mountain. Climbing the mountain takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes but it is really worth it, the view is impressive and the experience will be unforgettable, enjoy it with us. After the afternoon we returned on the train at 4:30 p.m. Arriving in Cusco at 8:00 p.m.
- In Machu Picchu and Mountain Machu Picchu will go up many steps, wear suitable shoes for walks.
- We suggest bringing a small backpack with your camera, wearing a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and a bottle of water.
- After the guided tour in Machu Picchu enjoy the magic moment, open your arms and recharge your energy.
- On the train you can carry only 7 kilos of luggage.
- In high season we have many visitors to Machu Picchu and to board the bus and enter in some cases will have to queue.
- Visit the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TRIP?
- Pre-tour information provided by our guide a day before your trip.
- Transfers from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station, private round trip.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes, round trip.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu, round trip.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Machu Picchu Mountain.
- Guided Group service.
- Professional guide English – Spanish.
THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other services not mentioned.