(2 DAYS / 1 NIGHTS) TOURS HUAYNA PICCHU
We will make a trip through the Sacred Valley, one of the most famous tourist routes in all of Peru. We will visit Machu Picchu, knowing its history and its wonderful architecture. Then we will climb the Huayna Picchu, the road is very steep and narrow but it is accessible, you should not miss the climb that includes several sections with steps and steps carved into the living rock. It is worth the effort, because the view is impressive and the memories of the trip will be unforgettable. Enjoy the best of Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu with.
It is important to know that the income to Huayna Picchu is limited 400 per day in two groups, group 1 from 7:00 a.m. at 8:00 a.m. and group 2 from 10:00 a.m. at 11:00 a.m. It must be reserved in advance.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES.
First we will visit the town of Pisac and visit its archaeological complex. At noon we will have lunch in Urubamba, then we will visit Ollantaytambo and it is here where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – HUAYNA PICCHU.
Very early we can see the sunrise in Machu Picchu where you will recharge your energies and also enjoy the amazing view from the top of Huayna Picchu, the climb takes about an hour but it is really worth it, you will enjoy every moment of the journey.
We take the train back at 4:30 p.m. Arriving in Cusco at 8:00 p.m.
The train schedules indicated are referential and may vary based on the departures of the available trains.
- In Pisac bring some souvenir of crafts.
- In Urubamba you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch where we invite you to try the corn from the Sacred Valley.
- In Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu you will climb many steps, wear suitable shoes for walks.
- We suggest bringing a small backpack with your camera, wearing a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and a bottle of water.
- After the guided tour in Machu Picchu enjoy the magic moment, open your arms and recharge your energy.
- On the train you can carry only 7 kilos of luggage.
- In high season we have many visitors to Machu Picchu and to board the bus and enter in some cases will have to queue.
- Visit the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TRIP:
- Informative talk a day before the Tour.
- Train ticket Round trip Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Income to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu.
- Income to Pisac and Ollantaytambo – BTG Valle.
- Guided in GRUPO in Tour to the Sacred Valley.
- PRIVATE transportation from Hotel in Cusco – train station
- Ollantaytambo – round trip.
- Guided service in PRIVATE to the top of Huayna Picchu
- in Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide English – Spanish.
- Lunch on day 2 at TUNUPA URUBAMBA Restaurant.
THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other services not mentioned.
- Hotel night in Cusco.