Sacred Valley of the Incas a whole day tours in which you can appreciate the most sacred of what was in the Incas a valley surrounded by mountains with wonderful landscape views and crossing the entire valley the Urubamba River, river that runs through cross the same town of aguas calientes and that in all the tours visits are made of the viewpoints where you can take very good photos and visits are also made of the archaeological center of Pisac and also the craft fair of the same town, ollantaytambo archaeological center wonderful and ancestral town and ending you will arrive at the town you chinchero where are the most expert weavers from the Inca era to the present
- Full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Breakfast at the hotel. At 8:00 am. We will pick you up from your hotel and start visiting the archaeological center of Pisac located 45 minutes from Cusco by private transport. Pisac will give you an idea of the advanced knowledge that the Incas achieved in architecture. As in other Inca buildings, some studies reveal that it was not a fortress, but a kind of “real estate” owned by the Inca Pachacutec, composed of platforms, domestic structures, ceremonials and aqueducts that provided water for exploitation agricultural. Another good reason to visit Pisac is its craft market, where you can find some unique and authentic memories.
- At noon we will go to the town of Urubamba where we will eat a buffet lunch that will allow you to enjoy delicious Peruvian cuisine. Urubamba was one of the main agricultural centers of the
- Empire of the Incas. Currently, the best corn in the world is harvested and in the rainy season, the valley’s own fruits are abundant, such as peaches, capulí, quince, strawberries of the highest quality, among others.
- In the afternoon we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo that constituted a strategic military, agricultural and religious center to administer and control the Sacred Valley; this is deduced by the constructions that presumably were for agricultural deposits and for military use like walls and watchtowers (probably to protect themselves from the jungle ethnic groups). This archaeological site comprises a series of overlapping terraces, showing the impressive and large stone blocks finely carved and located on the upper terrace.
- On the way back to Cusco we will visit the town of Chinchero known as the city of Arco Iris to see the church of
- Our Lady of Monserrat built in 1607 on the palace of Tupac Yupanqui, we will also see andenería and its artisan market.
- We suggest you bring suitable shoes or shoes, you will climb many steps.
- Take a small backpack with your camera, bring a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and a bottle of water.
- In Pisac do not forget to try the empanadas and bring some souvenir of crafts.
- In Urubamba you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch where we invite you to try the corn from the Sacred Valley.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- Income to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
- Transfers in tourist bus.
- Guided in group. Professional guide English – Spanish.
- Buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant.
Does not Include:
- Other services not mentioned